Are you starting to feel demotivated with your workout routine? Are you disappointed because you aren’t getting the results as fast as you thought you would? Don’t find it worth anymore?
C’mon! Do not feel bad. Getting a little disappointed is okay. Most of us feel this way at times. It is completely natural to have your doubts.
But what is unnatural in your weight loss journey is to give up. You need to push through the temporary blip and get moving. How do you do it?
A little motivation and inspiration might just do the trick, so you live a healthy lifestyle. It usually takes just a sentence to get to work out. We have 10 of those.
10 Fitness quotes to inspire your weight loss goals
- “You don’t get the ass you want by sitting on it.”
Nothing in life comes for free. So, if you want something… GET UP and GET GOING! You aren’t going to get in shape by sitting on your butt. And when you are out there, try these 10 Ways to Achieve Weight Loss Goals.
- “Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.”
Habits do not get developed overnight. The logical side of your brain will agree to it. But it’s the emotional side that needs more convincing. Do not get tricked into lazying around.
- “Fitness is like a relationship. You can’t cheat and expect it to work.”
When you cheat, you only hurt yourself. So instead of coming up with plans to cheat on your workout routine, why not look for ways to actually do it without making a fuss?
- “My protein shake brings the boys to the yard. And they’re like: your muscles are hard. Damn right, my muscles are hard. I could train ya, but I’d have to charge.”
No no! Not all protein sources are dull. You can never get bored of chicken breasts and fish filets if you know the trick.
- “Respect your body. It’s the only one you get.”
Yes, it’s just the one you get in a lifetime. You cannot afford to think of your body as your nemesis. Though it can be tempting to lazy around, but hit the best gym in Jaipur and add more intense workouts with each passing day.
- “Use the 21/90 rule: It takes 21 days to create a habit. It takes 90 days to create a lifestyle.”
Do not be that kind who try something new for a week, get tired and simply give up. Rightfully said, it takes time to create a habit and patience to create a lifestyle out of it. Invest well to get the body you are proud of.
- “Do it because you love it, not as penance for pie. Workout because you love your body, not because you hate it.”
Exercising is not punishment for your body. You should feel confident in proclaiming. Love your body, so you do not compromise on becoming the best version of yourself. Keep fixing where you feel is the need.
- “Knowing you are worth the effort, the hard work, the love, the sweat, the tears, and all the beauty and prosperity that comes through it, and continue to flow towards you as the result.”
No one else, but YOU are responsible for whatever happens to your body. So when bad days hit, don’t get emotionally invested in them. Ditch them for hard work and sweat.
See Also: Find the best workout routine for your age
- “The more you step onto your yoga mat, the more you get to uncover and discover the true essence of this practice. Working out becomes overrated, working in becomes your main priority. Keep showing up.”
Yoga is about inner peace and overall well-being. It should not be tough to keep you on track.
- You can motivate by fear, and you can motivate by reward. But both those methods are only temporary. The only lasting thing is self-motivation.”
‘Coz of the pain and effort, working out can feel like a drill with each passing day. The trick is to get your priorities straight, no matter how painful it gets.
A good dose of inspiration is always welcomed. Hope these fitness quotes help you in the long run.