Uh-oh! I overslept again! How on earth will I make it to my early meeting?
Umm! Maybe skip shower… No. No. Need to make a good impression. Maybe skip breakfast. Anyway, I need to lose weight. So, it’s settled then. I am skipping breakfast.
Do this struggle sound familiar? Well, we are sure it does! Most of the time, we get so involved in accommodating heavy duties in our lives, that we start neglecting our health – unintentionally.
When they ask us to eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper, they are onto something… something very important.
Yes, you may always have the time to prepare yourself a heavy breakfast every morning, but you still need to feed your body. ‘Breakfast’ means breaking the fast that your body goes through after dinner till the next morning. Your cup of morning coffee won’t suffice.
Let’s talk logic today. Here are five reasons why you cannot afford to skip breakfast any day.
Related: Food Habits to Follow
5 Reasons why you should never skip your breakfast
- No food equals low energy. If you start your day with low energy, you are bound to get tired fast. Your blood glucose levels haven’t been restored yet. You cannot even get your morning gym sessions (Get trained with the pros in the industry at the best gym in Jaipur) right. When you are hungry later, you will grab almost anything available.
- A breakfast deprived body is like a car running on an empty tank. Your brain will function at its pace useless your body restores back its glucose levels. Breakfast can improve memory and concentration levels and also keep us happy and stress-free. You get going with your day with positive energy.
- Breakfast has a huge impact on your metabolism. Have you ever got skeptical of not losing weight after staying hungry for months? Newsflash. Staying hungry won’t make you lose weight, but eating healthy will.
- Quite miraculously eating regular breakfast can prevent type 2 diabetes in the long run. No, we are not kidding. Many types of research reveal that the good effects of eating a healthy breakfast every day. People who do so can decrease their risk of diabetes by almost 30%. Logic? When you do not fuel up in the morning, it may cause insulin resistance that triggers Type 2 Diabetes.
- When you start your day eating healthy, you won’t be hungry for a long time and therefore, less likely to binge eat. Cholesterol levels remain under check, and you get more strength and endurance to engage in physical activities.
5 Tips to eat healthy breakfast quick
For most of us, it is difficult to find time to prepare a heavy breakfast buffet in the morning. These quick breakfast making tips will definitely trigger your taste buds every morning.
- Too busy to slice your bread in the morning? Slice half of it beforehand and wrap the remaining half in plastic. Put both the halves in your freezer. Grab them every morning straight from frozen and toast them as needed.
- Chop your fruits on the weekend and store them in sandwich bags in the freezer. You can also add nuts, chia seeds, protein powder, etc. Take them out in the morning and blend them with a couple of ice cubes and some liquid.
- Instead of wasting your time pre-whisking eggs, simply melt butter in the pan and crack the eggs in. Mix the yolks and whites with a spatula. It cooks faster this way.
- Cut fresh fruit at night and drizzle with lemon juice. This will keep them from browning. Gobble them while you are on your way to the gym (Searching for the best gym in Jaipur? Try Fit O’ Clock).
- You can skip the jam if you don’t have any. Simply, mash whatever fruit you have in your refrigerator (berries, bananas, and the likes), sprinkle sugar and start spreading.
See Also: Biggest Fitness Trends 2018
Breakfast is the best meal of the day. Skipping will end up losing a lot more than you think. Munch your way to keep your immune boosted, cholesterol level maintained, appetite controlled and bones strengthened. And yes! You lose weight too. Start your day with a big smile on your tummy.