Uh-oh! I overslept again! How on earth will I make it to my early meeting?
Umm! Maybe skip shower… No. No. Need to make a good impression. Maybe skip breakfast. Anyway, I need to lose weight. So, it’s settled then. I am skipping breakfast.
Do this struggle sound familiar? Well, we are sure it does! Most of the time, we get so involved in accommodating heavy duties in our lives, that we start neglecting our health – unintentionally.
When they ask us to eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper, they are onto something… something very important.
Yes, you may always have the time to prepare yourself a heavy breakfast every morning, but you still need to feed your body. ‘Breakfast’ means breaking the fast that your body goes through after dinner till the next morning. Your cup of morning coffee won’t suffice.
Let’s talk logic today. Here are five reasons why you cannot afford to skip breakfast any day.
Related: Food Habits to Follow
5 Reasons why you should never skip your breakfast
- No food equals low energy. If you start your day with low energy, you are bound to get tired fast. Your blood glucose levels haven’t been restored yet. You cannot even get your morning gym sessions (Get trained with the pros in the industry at the best gym in Jaipur) right. When you are hungry later, you will grab almost anything available.
- A breakfast deprived body is like a car running on an empty tank. Your brain will function at its pace useless your body restores back its glucose levels. Breakfast can improve memory and concentration levels and also keep us happy and stress-free. You get going with your day with positive energy.
- Breakfast has a huge impact on your metabolism. Have you ever got skeptical of not losing weight after staying hungry for months? Newsflash. Staying hungry won’t make you lose weight, but eating healthy will.
- Quite miraculously eating regular breakfast can prevent type 2 diabetes in the long run. No, we are not kidding. Many types of research reveal that the good effects of eating a healthy breakfast every day. People who do so can decrease their risk of diabetes by almost 30%. Logic? When you do not fuel up in the morning, it may cause insulin resistance that triggers Type 2 Diabetes.
- When you start your day eating healthy, you won’t be hungry for a long time and therefore, less likely to binge eat. Cholesterol levels remain under check, and you get more strength and endurance to engage in physical activities.
5 Tips to eat healthy breakfast quick
For most of us, it is difficult to find time to prepare a heavy breakfast buffet in the morning. These quick breakfast making tips will definitely trigger your taste buds every morning.
- Too busy to slice your bread in the morning? Slice half of it beforehand and wrap the remaining half in plastic. Put both the halves in your freezer. Grab them every morning straight from frozen and toast them as needed.
- Chop your fruits on the weekend and store them in sandwich bags in the freezer. You can also add nuts, chia seeds, protein powder, etc. Take them out in the morning and blend them with a couple of ice cubes and some liquid.
- Instead of wasting your time pre-whisking eggs, simply melt butter in the pan and crack the eggs in. Mix the yolks and whites with a spatula. It cooks faster this way.
- Cut fresh fruit at night and drizzle with lemon juice. This will keep them from browning. Gobble them while you are on your way to the gym (Searching for the best gym in Jaipur? Try Fit O’ Clock).
- You can skip the jam if you don’t have any. Simply, mash whatever fruit you have in your refrigerator (berries, bananas, and the likes), sprinkle sugar and start spreading.
See Also: Biggest Fitness Trends 2018
Breakfast is the best meal of the day. Skipping will end up losing a lot more than you think. Munch your way to keep your immune boosted, cholesterol level maintained, appetite controlled and bones strengthened. And yes! You lose weight too. Start your day with a big smile on your tummy.
It’s hard to come by well-informed people about this topic,
but you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks
Hello, after reading this amazing paragraph i am too delighted to share my familiarity here
Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Many thanks
I just could not depart your web site before suggesting that I
actually enjoyed the standard info a person provide on your guests?
Is going to be back frequently in order to check up on new
posts You made some good points there. I looked on the net for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.
I could not resist commenting. Very well written!
I just like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and test again right here frequently.
I am fairly certain I’ll be informed many new stuff right right here!
Good luck for the following!
Exｃellent post. I used to be checking constantly this weƅlog and
I am inspired! Very useful іnformation particularly thee remaining phаse 🙂
I handle such info much. I was seeking this particular information for a very
lоng time. Thank you and goߋod luck.
I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet people,
its really really good piece of writing on building up new webpage. I have been browsing online greater than 3
hours these days, yet I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours.
It’s lovely worth sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the net shall be much more helpful than ever before.
Hi, I read your blog occasionally and I own a similar one and I was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.
Amazing article written on the importance of solid breakfast in your diet. I must say that if you are going to best gym and not taking a proper diet then the best gym will not help you in any ways. you have to keep a good diet along with the gym.